Where to Find a Husband?
As the American writer Margaret Kent advises, if you want a man, take the initiative. Go where there are men, but choose places that don’t work against you. Men have their own ideas about where their wives can go and what they can do. They extend these notions to their future wives as well. You can meet men in all sorts of places, but some of them reduce your chances of marrying the man you meet there. Here are two typical examples. Bars and nightclubs are the worst places. A bar is one of the worst places to meet the man you would like to marry. You can also explore Charleston date ideas.
Almost certainly the bar does not have one, and even if it does, you do not expect to find your wife here at all. Most men do not view their wives as bar regulars and are unlikely to marry the women they meet in nightclubs. The type of nightclub plays a big role. Thus, dating in a sophisticated expensive bar or nightclub is acceptable, while dating in a typical bar or diner is not. There are regional differences, as well as differences related to education and social standing. But in any case, bars are not the right place to meet, because many people behave unnaturally there, which is exacerbated by the effects of alcohol. If you do prefer to meet men in bars, do it after work and not late at night. Otherwise, you can spend many hours with someone who won’t even remember you the next day.
So where to look for a future husband? Here’s a list of the most acceptable places to meet. Some of them may seem unexpected to you.
- Your job. Start with men at work, but don’t stop there. Meet men through work and at work, including vendors and clients. The key to meeting men is to have an approach to them and take the initiative.
- Educational institutions. This is a great opportunity to meet men, even if you are past college age. Almost every institution has older students, not to mention faculty and staff.
- Parties with friends. Barely a party will be both lively and relatively quiet, but it is the best way to meet men. Avoid loud music and limit yourself to alcohol, and you can get off to a pretty good start. You should also pay attention to date night ideas Charleston.
- Hobby clubs and sections. Use your hobbies to meet men. If you collect stamps, coins, books or records, you can meet men who share your interests.
- Evening classes and courses. A great opportunity to meet men. Study in a group rather than individually if possible. Choose topics that interest you and appeal to men (for example, driving courses or web design).
- Social events and holidays. Attend events such as oath of office ceremonies, political debates, or public meetings on a controversial issue. Participate in them as actively as possible and ask questions.
- Restaurants and cafes. Yes, you can meet men in restaurants and cafes. It is not necessarily very expensive: there is no need to visit the most fancy ones. Besides, you have to eat somewhere. Ask the man at the next table what kind of dish he would recommend to choose.
- Bowling. This game has many advantages over other sports. You can play it all year round, in any weather. And it is inexpensive. In addition, bowling is easier to socialize in than in other sports facilities. Experienced players are next to beginners and the skills are completely different. So it’s easy to make new acquaintances here.
- Airport lounges. You don’t need first class tickets to meet male passengers. If your budget allows, join some airline club and use your membership card even if you’re not flying. Men are less uptight when talking to a “fellow traveler.”
But the most reliable option would be dating on the tune2love website.